Samsung has today launched its brand new smartphone, the Galaxy A50s in Nepal. The Galaxy A50s is an upgraded version of the Galaxy A50 which was unveiled earlier this year. Some of the key highlights of the phone include Super AMOLED displays, triple rear cameras, an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Presenting the all-new #GalaxyA50s with Super Steady, Night Mode, Infinity–U Display, 48MP triple rear camera and much more. #ReadyforLive#SamsungNepal
The Galaxy A50s comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Inside, there’s an octa-core Exynos 9611 processor accompanied with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU and AI-powered Game Booster. The phone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage that supports memory expansion via a microSD card. The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie with One UI on top. Also, it comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, it houses a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. Connectivity option includes 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
As for the cameras, the Galaxy A50s sports a triple rear camera which includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. Upfront, there is a 32-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens. Also, it’s the first Galaxy A series phone to support the Night Mode feature.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- CPU: Octa-Core Exynos 9610
- GPU: Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB + expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Rear Camera: 48MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with One UI
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy A50s Price in Nepal: Rs.42,190