The Chinese smartphone company OnePlus has recently started rolling Android 8.0 Oreo update to its last year’s smartphone – OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The Oreo update brings some significant changes to the devices and comes with a ton of new features. There are some new features like Auto-fill, Picture-in-Picture, Smart text selection, and a new Quick settings design. Additionally, OnePlus launcher also gets new notification dots and a new app folder design.
Nevertheless, OnePlus confirmed that the update will be available only to limited regions since it’s an incremental update. However, if you don’t want to any longer you can easily get the Update right now. Here’s the tutorial on how to get Android 8.0 Oreo update on your OnePlus 3/3T
Get Android 8.0 Oreo update on your OnePlus 3/3T
- To start off, you need to download and install the Opera VPN from Google Play Store on your device.
- Next, run the application and connect it to either Canada or Germany location.
- Once done, head over to settings and check for the update.
- Now, you’ll receive an update of Android Oreo waiting to be downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, click install and the device will reboot.
- It’ll take a bit of time to reboot but then you’ll be ready to discover the all-new Android 8.0 Oreo.
Here You Go!!
Try this out and please let us know if you run into any issues. And for those who have already updated to Android 8.0 Oreo, then tell us about your experience in the comments.