Need for Speed Payback is an upcoming top-arcade racing game developed by Ghost Games in collaboration with Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA). In 2016, EA didn’t announce the new need for speed game and now after a year off the popular franchise is back with NFS Payback. In case you didn’t know, the newly announced NFS Payback is the 23rd installment of the Need for speed series.
Need for speed Payback is the successor to the 2015 released need for speed game which turned out to be a decent game yet lacking some real story depth. But this time around NFS Payback goes bigger and better with the story. The game takes place in the underworld of Fortune Valley with three playable characters seeking vengeance against the House. NFS Payback includes a lot of new missions, challenges and of course new cars.
Unlike previously released Need for speed games, NFS payback won’t require an internet connection. This means that you can even play full offline single-player mode.
When is it out?
Need for Speed Payback is coming out next week. The game is all set to release worldwide on November 10 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It is already available for pre-order starting at $59.99.
Need for Speed Payback PC Requirements:
- O/S: 64-bit Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel i3 6300 @ 3.8GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz with 4 hardware threads
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Disc Drive: DVD ROM drive( for installation only)
- Hard Drive: 30GB disk space
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7850, or equivalent DX11 compatible GPU with 2GB of memory
- Online Connection Requirements: 192 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- O/S: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- CPU: Intel i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz or AMD FX 8350 @ 4.0GHz with 4 hardware threads
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Disc Drive: DVD ROM drive(for installation only)
- Hard Drive: 30GB Disk Space
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 4GB, or equivalent DX11 compatible GPU with 4GB of memory