Xiaomi has finally announced the much-awaited smartphone, the Redmi Note 5 AI in Nepal. The Redmi Note 5 AI is the successor to the to the popular Redmi Note 5 Pro which was launched earlier this year. Much the same as the other Xiaomi smartphones launched in 2018, the new Redmi Note 5 AI also comes with a FullView display up front. The phone is now available to pre-order from Xiaomi’s official website or you can directly purchase the device from Daraz.
Talking about the Redmi Note 5 AI, it sports a 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2160×1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Inside, powering the phone is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz coupled with either 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage. The internal storage can be expanded via a microSD card up to 256GB. Under the hood, it is backed by a massive 4,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0. On the software front, it runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box topped with MIUI 9. As for the security, the phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a face recognition feature as well.
In the camera department, the Redmi Note 5 AI packs dual camera setup at the back. It uses a 12MP Sony IMX 486 primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture, 1.4µm pixels and a 5MP Samsung secondary sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25µm pixels. The rear camera also supports EIS, HDR, Burst Mode and Panorama. At the front, there’s a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixels and LED Flash. The front camera also includes features like Beautify 4.0 for enhancing your selfies.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Key Specs
- Display: 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD (2160×1080 pixels), 18:9 Display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 509
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB / 64GB Storage (Expandable Up To 128GB Via MicroSD Card)
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP With f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm Pixel Size + 5MP Samsung secondary sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25µm pixels
- Front Camera: 13MP Camera With f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixels and LED Flash.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo With MIUI 9
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and Dual-SIM.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Price in Nepal (4GB RAM+64GB) – Rs.28,499.