After announcing the Galaxy A20 last week, Samsung has today unveiled its new entry-level smartphone, the Galaxy A10 in Nepal. The Samsung Galaxy A10 is priced at Rs.14,190 which is slightly higher than the Galaxy M10. It will be available in red, blue and black color options.
Talking about the specs, the Galaxy A10 comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Super AMOLED Infinity-V display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. Internally, it houses Exynos 7884 octa-core processor topped with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card. Under the hood, it is equipped with a 3400mAh battery with standard charging. As for the software, it runs on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box with the Samsung One UI. Connectivity option includes Dual 4G Volte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB Port & 3.5 MM Headphone Jack.
Coming to the cameras, the Galaxy A10 features a single 13MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and on the front, it sports a 5MP selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD HD+( 1520 x 720) IPS LCD display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-core Exynos 7884
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB (expandable to 512GB via micro SD card)
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP with f/2.0 aperture
- O/S: Android 9.0 pie with One UI
- Battery: 3400mAh
- Samsung Galaxy A10 Price in Nepal (2GB): Rs. 14,190