Samsung has recently unveiled yet another Galaxy mid-range smartphone, the Galaxy A20 in Nepal. The newly launched Galaxy A20 comes loaded with the new Infinity-V AMOLED display and a large 4,000mAh battery. The Galaxy A20 is an affordable mid-range smartphone that comes with a price tag of Rs. 20,490.
As for the specifications, the Galaxy A20 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display which offers a screen resolution of 1560×720 pixels and a pixel density of 268PPI. It also has a waterdrop notch on the top similar to the Galaxy M10 and M20. The Galaxy A20 is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7884 chipset clocked at 1.6GHz paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB. Under the hood, it houses a massive 4,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging. The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with One UI running on top.
For photography, the Galaxy A20 packs a dual-rear camera which consists of a 13MP f/1.9 primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor for depth effects. On the front, the Galaxy A20 sports an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Key Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display (~268 PPI pixel density)
- CPI: 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7884
- Internal Memory: 3GB/32GB, storage + expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP( f/1.9, PDAF) + 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,490