Vatsal Impex, the authorized distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal has officially introduced the Mi 4K Action camera in Nepal on Thursday. As the name suggests, it can capture 4K photos and shoot 4K videos at 30fps along with 1080p resolution videos at 60fps. The Mi 4K action camera is priced at Rs 24,999. It will be available to purchase from MI Nepal’s official website and MI retail stores.
The Mi 4K Action camera has a 2.4-inch (960 x 480 pixels) touchscreen display featuring 4K recording and 6-axis stabilization which helps to enhance the stability while recording videos. Inside, it is powered by an Ambarella A12S75 chipset which aids in 3D motion noise reduction and lens distortion correction control. Furthermore, it also supports RAW format enabling better quality and flexible processing. The action camera packs a 12-megapixel Sony IMX377 sensor with f/2.8 aperture, 155-degree viewing angle and 3.2mm focal length. Under the hood, it houses a 1450mAh battery that can last for 2hours when recording videos at 4K and 3 hours when recording 1080p resolution videos. The camera comes with an SD Card slot that will let you up the storage for up to 64GB and also supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.
Additionally, the action camera is included with some extra features like delay camera, slow motion, time-lapse shooting, and high-speed shooting as well.
Mi 4K Action Camera Specifications:
- 2.4-inch touchscreen display
- Ambarella A12S75 processor
- Sony IMX 317 camera sensor with f/2.8 aperture, 145-degrees-wide lens
- 6-axis EIS with 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis accelerometer
- Shoots 4K videos @30 fps and 1080p @60fps
- Supports SD card up to 64GB
- 1,450 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.1
- Weight: 99-gram
- Dimensions: 71.5 × 42.7 × 29.5 mm
- Other Features: 3D motion noise reduction, Delay camera, slow motion, loop control, time-lapse shooting, and high-speed shooting.
- Mi 4K Action Camera Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999