As expected, Huawei has today officially launched its first-ever pop-camera smartphone in Nepal, the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. The newly launched smartphone Y9 Prime is a mid-range smartphone that boasts a notch-less display, pop-up selfie camera, and a HiSilicon Kirin 710F chipset. The smartphone is currently available at Rs. 29,990 and comes in Emerald Green color option.
Talking more about its specs, it features a 6.59 inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Underneath, it is powered by its own Kirin 710F chipset, coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage that supports expandability up to 512GB. It packs a 4000mAh battery that lacks fast charging but does support AI Power Management to ensure better performance.
As for the software, it runs on Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 skin running on top. Furthermore, the smartphone also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB-Type C, and 4G LTE support.
Coming to the cameras, the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 sports a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 16MP primary sensor with an F/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor. On the front, it comes with a 16-megapixel AI pop-up selfie camera.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Key Specs
- Display: 6.59 inch IPS display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 710F Octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB + expandable up to 1 TB
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Rear camera: Triple 16 MP, f/1.8 + 8 MP ultrawide + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- O/S: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9
- Battery: 4000 mAH battery
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Price In Nepal: Rs.29,990