Huawei has today announced the launch of its latest budget smartphone, the Huawei Y6 Prime (2018) in Nepal. The Huawei Y6 Prime (2018) has been priced at Rs. 17,900 and is available for purchase through offline stores in Nepal. The phone comes in three different color options – Gold, Black, and Blue.
The Huawei Y6 Prime (2018) features a unibody design and has a 5.7-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor clocked at 1.8GHz, clubbed with Adreno 308. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 128GB via a MicroSD card. As for the software, the Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 operates on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with EMUI 8.0 skin on top of it. It is backed by a non-removable 3000mAh battery.
In terms of connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB port, Dual- Sim and 3.5mm audio port.
On the photography front, the Huawei Y6 Prime (2018) sports a single 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and LED flash. On the front, there’s a 5-megapixel sensor for capturing selfies and video calling. The front camera can also be used for Face Unlock.
Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 Key Specs
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ IPS LCD (14400×720 pixels), 18:9 Display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16GB Storage (Expandable Up To 128GB Via MicroSD Card)
- Rear Camera: 13MP with PDAF and an LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP with LED Flash
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo With EMUI 8.0
- Battery: 3000mAh Battery
- Colors: Gold, Black, and Blue.
- Huawei Y6 Prime Price in Nepal – Rs.17,900