Samsung has launched a new smartphone under the Galaxy A series in Nepal dubbed as Galaxy A21s. The smartphone comes with the latest 8nm Exynos 850 chipset and is available in a single variant of 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage priced at Rs 24,999. Read more to find about Samsung Galaxy A21s Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The Galaxy A21s features a 6.5-inch TFT LCD display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Internally, it is powered by an octa-core Exynos 850 which is an 8nm chipset coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB. The phone runs Android 10 out of the box with OneUI 2.0 on top and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery. The phone also includes a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and 15W fast charging support.
As for the cameras, the Galaxy A21s features a quad-camera setup on the rear that combines a primary 48 Megapixel sensor, a secondary 8 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2 Megapixel macro & a 2 Megapixel depth sensor. On the front, there’s a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video calling.
Galaxy A21s Key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ TFT LCD (720 x 1600 pixels), 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: 8nm Exynos 850
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB + expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Rear Camera: Quad 12MP+ 8MP wide-angle +2MP macro lens+2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.2 aperture
- O/S: One UI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A21s Price in Nepal: Rs.24,999