Panasonic announced the launch of Panasonic P55 Max on 18th July. The smartphone was silently launched in India and is only available on Flipkart. The phone is priced at 8,499 IC. Panasonic has powered its latest budget smartphone with a massive 5000 mAh battery which boast up the battery life to increase the phone performance.
The phone offers standard specifications that is available in any other mid-range smartphones. It is powered with a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Mediatek MT6737 chipset. The phone is integrated with 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage with microSD expansion upto 128GB. The phone has 5.5-Inch HD 720p with IPS LCD captivity touchscreen display, protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass on top. It has metal body and is packed with a 13MP rear camera having autofocus, quad LED flash and a 5MP front camera, selfie shooter. The smartphone runs on latest OS Android 7.0 Nougat. The best part of the phone is its battery which is a Non-removable Li-ion 5000 mAh battery. Apart from a great battery life the phone does not feature fingerprint sensor.
Panasonic P55 Max key Specs:
- 5.50-inch HD display with 2.5D curved touchscreen glass
- Weight: 180g, Dimensions: 152 X 72.6 x 8.7 mm
- 16GB internal storage (expandable via microSD) and 3GB RAM
- 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core processor with Mediatek MT6737 chipset
- 13MP Primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera
- Andriod 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Non-removable Li-ion 5000 mAh Battery
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Expected Price: NRS. 13,800
The phone is available in two variant colors Champagne Gold and Matte Black. Sources has not confirmed the exact launch date and pricing of the phone. However, The Panasonic P55 Max is expected to launch in Nepal around Mid-August this year.
For Latest Tech news, updates and Awesome contents, Follow Ingadget Nepal