Today, Motorola has finally announced the launch of its new G6 series phones – Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play. All these three smartphones were unveiled at an event held in São Paulo, Brazil. Aimed at mid-range users, all three G6 series smartphones come with HD 18:9 aspect ratio display and runs on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. Now, Let’s talk about the phones in detail. Read more to find out Moto G6 Price in Nepal, Full Specifications, and Features.
The Moto G6 has a premium glass and metal body design and is covered by scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 at the front. The phone features a 5.7-inch FullHD+ IPS LCD display which offers a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels along with the trendy 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of storage with microSD card support. The phone houses a 3,000 mAh battery with Turbocharging support and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the front panel, face unlock feature and USB Type-C port on the bottom.
In the camera department, the phone packs a dual 12-megapixel primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, and 5-megapixel secondary camera with a f/2.2 aperture along with dual-tone LED Flash. Up front, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with LED Flash. The camera also offers a variety of features like Landmark recognition, object recognition, portrait mode, face filters, panorama and manual mode.
Moto G6 Key Specs
- Display: 5.7 inch FHD+(2160 x 1080) IPS LCD display
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP with f/1.8 aperture + 5MP with f/2.2 aperture and Dual-Tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with LED FLash
- O/S: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery with Turbo charging support
- Moto G6 Price in Nepal: Rs. 32,000 (expected)
Moto G6 Plus
Among the three, the Moto G6 Plus is the most powerful and expensive phone. Design-wise, the phone looks very similar to the Moto G6 with the same 3D glass back design. The phone sports a slightly larger 5.99-inch Full HD+(2160 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display along with 18:9 aspect ratio Gorilla Glass 3 up front. Inside, you will get an octa-core Snapdragon 630 chipset clocked at 2.2GHz coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256 GB with a microSD card. The phone also runs on Android 8.0 Oreo, out of the box and is equipped with 3,200 mAh battery with Turbo fast charging.
On the camera front, the Moto G6 Plus is packed with a Dual (12MP+5MP) rear camera with Dual AF Pixel technology, f/1.7 aperture, and 1.4um pixel size. Up front, there’s an 8MP camera for selfies and video calling.
Connectivity option includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC and 3.5mm audio jack.
Moto G6 Plus Key Specs
- Display: 5.99 inch FHD+ (2160 x 1080) IPS LCD display
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP with f/1.7 aperture + 5MP with f/2.2 aperture and Dual-Tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- O/S: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: 3,200 mAh battery with Turbo charging support
- Moto G6 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 38,000 (expected)
Moto G6 Play
The Moto G6 Play is the cheapest one of the lot. The phone comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) IPS LCD display along with 1.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC, clubbed with either 2GB/ 3GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage. On the software front, it operates on the latest Android 8.0 operating system. Surprisingly, the Moto G6 Play boasts a bigger 4,000mAh battery capacity with 10W rapid charging.
For photography, the phone packs a single 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and LED Flash. On the front, it has a 5MP camera with LED Flash.
Moto G6 Play Key Specs
- Display: 5.7 inch HD+ (1440 x 720) IPS LCD display
- CPU: 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- RAM: 2GB/3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, and LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera with LED flash
- O/S: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: 4,000 mAh battery with 10W rapid charging
- Moto G6 Play Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,000 (expected)
Price and Availability
Talking about the pricing, the Moto G6 Play will sell for a starting price of €200 (NPR 25,900) and is already up for sale in Brazil, while, on the other hand, the Moto G6 costs €250 (NPR 32,460) and will be available in Deep Indigo, Silver, Blush and Black colors. Lastly, the Moto G6 Plus is priced at €300 (NPR 38,900) and comes in Deep Indigo, Silver, Blush and Black colors.