Apple has officially unveiled its latest high-end smartphones of 2019 including the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. All these three smartphones were unveiled by Apple at the Steve Jobs Theatre in California. Following Up, the iPhone 11 Pro comes in as a successor to the iPhone XS and iPhone 11 Pro Max as a successor to the iPhone XS Max. The brand new iPhone 11 series smartphones are powered by the new A13 Bionic processor which claims to be the most efficient and fastest CPU to date. Other highlights of the phone include an updated Super Retina OLED displays, triple camera setup, and improved battery life over the predecessors.
The iPhone 11 is the successor to last year’s iPhone XR that comes with the same 6.1-inch Liquid Retina LCD display with a screen resolution of 1792×828 pixels. Inside, it is powered by the brand new A13 Bionic SoC, which is a 7nm chip coupled with 4GB RAM and 64/128/256GB onboard storage. The phone is also certified with IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. The phone houses a 3,110mAh battery with 18W fast charging. As for the software, it runs on iOS 13.0 out of the box. Connectivity options of the iPhone 11 include 4G VoLTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS.
As for the cameras, the iPhone 11 sports a dual-camera setup at the back combining a 12MP primary sensor and a 12MP ultra-wide angle sensor. Finally, the iPhone 11 camera also gets a Night mode feature to improve shots taken at night and can record video at 4K up to 60 fps. Upfront, there’s 12MP selfie shooter with TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition.
iPhone 11 Specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch (1792×828 pixels) LCD Liquid Retina display
- Chipset: Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor
- Storage: 64/128/256GB
- OS: iOS 13
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP wide-angle f/1.8 primary camera, OIS, True Tone flash + 12MP 120° Ultra Wide f/2.4 camera, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 5x
- Front Camera: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash
- Battery: 3110mAh with 18W fast charging
- iPhone 11 Price in Nepal (64GB): Rs.105,000
- iPhone 11 Price in Nepal (128GB): Rs.110,000
- iPhone 11 Price in Nepal (256GB): Rs.130,000
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Similar to last year’s iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, the Phone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with the same 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch Super Retina OLED displays with support for HDR10 and Dolby Vision. Under the hood, both the phones feature the latest A13 Bionic 7nm chipset. The phone will be available in multiple storage variants – starting from base model 64GB up to 512GB. As for the battery capacity, the iPhone 11 Pro is equipped with a 3,190mAh battery whereas the iPhone 11 Pro Max packs a bigger 3,500mAh battery. Both the phones will include a fast-charging 18W adapter and Lightning to USB-C cable in the box.
Talking about the cameras, unlike the iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max come with a triple camera set-up on the back including a 12MP wide-angle sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and a 12MP telephoto sensor. The triple cameras on the back can also capture 4K resolution videos with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilization. On the front, there’s the same 12MP selfie camera with the new Face ID tech for unlocking the phone. Other new camera features are Deep Fusion, Night Mode and Smart HDR feature.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max Key Specs
- Display: 5.8‑inch (2436×1125 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina XDR display | 6.5-inch (2688×1242 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina XDR display
- CPU: Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB,256GB
- OS: iOS 13
- Rear Camera: Triple 12MP wide-angle f/1.8 primary camera, OIS, True Tone flash + 12MP 120° Ultra Wide f/2.4 camera + 12MP Telephoto f/2.0 for 2x optical zoom in, digital zoom up to 10x
- Front Camera: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 3,190mAh | 3,500mAh
- iPhone 11 Pro Price in Nepal (64/256/512GB): Rs.1,50,000 / Rs.1,70,000 / Rs.2,00,000
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Price in Nepal (64/256/512GB): Rs.1,60,000 / Rs.1,80,000 / Rs.2,10,000