Huawei has finally and officially launched its highly anticipated smartphone of 2018- the Mate 20 Pro in Nepal. The company’s latest flagship smartphone was unveiled today at a launch event held in Soaltee Crowne Plaza. The key features in the Huawei Mate 20 Pro are an ultra-wide angle triple camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and Huawei’s new Kirin 980 SoC, which is the world’s first 7nm chipset. Read more to find about Huawei Mate 20 Pro Price In Nepal, Specifications, and Price.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro is undoubtedly one of the best-looking phones of 2018 that features a stunning 6.53-inch Quad-HD+(1440 x 3120 pixels) Notched AMOLED screen along with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood, it is powered by the world’s first 7nm smartphone chipset, the HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 256GB via a Nano MicroSD card.
As for the software, it runs on the latest Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 skin on top. The phone is equipped with a massive 4,200mAh battery that supports a pretty impressive 40W Fast Charging. As per the company claims, it allows the phone to be charged up to 70% in just 30 minutes. Moreover, it also features a Reverse Wireless Charging to charge other phones that support wireless charging. The phone comes with IP68 certification, which makes it resistant to water and dust.
As far as cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes loaded with triple cameras on the rear, which includes a whopping 40MP Quad Bayer sensor with a wide-angle lens (f/1.8), 20MP wide-angle (f/2.2) and an 8MP (f/2.2) telephoto camera. On the front, it comes with a 24MP 3D beauty selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture that features a 3D Face Scanner. Some camera features of the phone are Scene Detection, Night Mode, AI Cinema Mode, etc.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.39 inch Quad HD+(1440 x 3120 pixels) Super AMOLED screen, 19.5:9 ratio, HDR support
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC(7 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 256GB with Nano-Memory)
- Rear Camera: Triple 40 MP Quad Bayer, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF + 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
- Front Camera: 24 MP with f/2.0 aperture and 26mm (wide)
- O/S: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W Fast Charging, Reverse Wireless Charging
- Security: 3D Face unlock, In Display Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, IR
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Price In Nepal: Rs.129,900