Xiaomi on Wednesday announced its new budget smartphone, the Redmi 8A in the Indian market. Some of the key features of the phone include 6.22-inch HD+ screen, 12MP Sony IMX363 rear camera, and a massive 5,000mAh battery. The Redmi 8A is priced at Rs 6,499 for the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant while the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant costs Rs 6,999. Read more to find about Xiaomi Redmi 8A Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The Redmi 8A comes with a plastic build and features a 6.22-inch HD+ LCD panel with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The phone does support memory expansion via a microSD card. The smartphone includes a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support and operates on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie.
As for the cameras, the Redmi 8A packs a 12MP Sony IMX363 rear sensor with PDAF, f/1.8 aperture, and 1.4um pixel. On the front, there’s an 8MP selfie camera with AI beauty mode.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Key Specifications
- 6.217-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Internal |Storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A price in Nepal (2GB/32GB): Rs.12,500 expected
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A price in Nepal (3GB/32GB): Rs.15,500 expected