At the IFA 2019 in Berlin, Motorola announced its latest Android One smartphone, the Motorola One Zoom, featuring an OLED display, quad-camera setup on the back & a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor.
The Motorola One Zoom comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED display that offers a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 19.5:9 aspect ratio display. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 675 processor which is a 10nm chip. It comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 1TB. The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie out of the box and is backed by a 4000mAh battery that supports 15W TurboCharging. It also includes In-Display Fingerprint sensor and P2i water-repellent nano-coating.
Coming to the cameras, it features a quad-camera setup at the back, which combines a 48-megapixel primary sensor with OIS and Quad Pixel technology, a secondary 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 117-degree FOV, an 8MP telephoto lens with 3X Optical Zoom, 10X Hybrid Zoom and a 5MP depth sensor. As for the front, it packs a single 25MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Motorola One Zoom Key Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD+ OLED Display
- CPU: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675
- GPU: Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 1TB)
- Rear camera: 48MP with, f/1.7, OIS + 16MP Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture + 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS + 5MP depth sensor camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 25MPwith f/2.0 aperture
- O/S: Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
- Motorola One Zoom Price in Nepal: Rs. 55,000 expected
The Motorola One Zoom comes in Electric Gray, Cosmic Purple, and Brushed Bronze color option. The phone is priced at US$449.99 (Rs. 51,660) in the US market.