Finally, after a long wait, Xiaomi Mi A3 is officially available in Nepal. It is the company’s third Android One powered smartphone and a successor to the Xiaomi Mi A2. As compared to Mi A2, the phone comes with better design, better cameras, improved performance, and a bigger battery. As for the pricing, the Xiaomi Mi A3 is priced at Rs 23,999 for 4GB/64GB storage variant and Rs 27,999 for the 6GB/128GB storage variant.
Talking about the specs, the Xiaomi Mi A3 features a 6.08-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Under the hood, it is powered by 2.0GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 665 processor coupled with Adreno 610 GPU, 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB. On the software front, it runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 on top. The phone houses a 4030mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0 and 18W fast charge.
For photography, the Mi A3 comes with a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies and video calling, the smartphone sports a 32-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture and AI Face Unlock feature as well. Some camera features are AI Scene Detection, EIS, AI Portrait Mode, etc.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.01 HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665; 11nm platform
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Rear Camera: Triple, 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32 MP f/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB + expandable up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9.0; Android One
- Battery: 4030 mAh with 18W Fast Charging
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price in Nepal (4GB + 64GB): Rs.23,999
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price in Nepal (6GB + 128GB): Rs.27,999