Samsung has finally announced its fourth Galaxy M series smartphone, the Galaxy M40 in India. The Galaxy M40 is the successor to the Galaxy M30 which was launched this year. It comes with the all-new Infinity-O display, Snapdragon 675 chipset and a triple camera at the back.
As for the specs, it features a 6.3-inch Full-HD+ Infinity-O punch hole display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution & 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Underneath, it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 11nm octa-core processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB. On the software front, the M40 runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box with OneUI on top. All this is backed by a 3,500mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging.
For photography, the Galaxy M40 sports a triple rear camera at the back, which combines a 32-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide-angle sensor. On the front, it has a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture for taking selfies and video-calling.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Key Specs
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Display @ 2340 x 1080px, Corning Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 2.0GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB storage (expandable up to 512GB )
- Rear Camera: Triple 32MP f/1.7 aperture + 5MP Live Focus f/2.2 )+ 8MP Ultra-Wide angle
- Front Camera:16MP f2.0
- Battery: 3,500 with fast charging
- O/S: OneUI (Android 9 Pie)
- Samsung Galaxy M40 Price In Nepal: Rs.35,500 expected