Realme has launched a new budget smartphone, the Realme 5i in the Indian market. The smartphone comes with quad rear camera setup and is available in a single variant of 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage priced at Rs 8,999. Read more to find about Realme 5i Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The Realme 5i features a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels and an 89% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 AIE octa-core processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD card slot. The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 skin on top and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery. As for security, the phone also includes a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
As for the cameras, the Realme 5i sports a quad-camera setup on the rear that combines a primary 12 Megapixel sensor, a secondary 8 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a third 2MP Depth sensor, and a fourth 2MP macro lens. Other camera features include Beauty, HDR, Portrait, 4K video recording at 30fps, slo-mo video recording at 120fps, and super night mode. On the front, it packs an 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling.
Realme 5i Key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels), 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 665
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB + expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Rear Camera: Quad 12MP+ 8MP wide-angle +2MP macro lens+2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- O/S: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 5000mAh
Realme 5i Price in Nepal: Rs.15,000