After teasing for while on its Facebook page, Mi Nepal has today announced the launch of its new mid-range smartphone called the Redmi Note 6 Pro in Nepal. The Redmi Note 6 Pro was launched as a successor to the popular Redmi Note 5 Pro. However, it only brings some minor changes such as the display notch and a dual selfie camera. Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price in Nepal is Rs. 24,999 for the base 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant and Rs. 28,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. The phone will be available for purchase through Mi offline stores from tomorrow.
As for the specifications of the Redmi Note 6 Pro, it sports a 6.28-inch Full HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a screen-to-body ratio of 87.6 percent. Inside, it is powered by an octa-core 14nm Snapdragon 636 processor clocked at 1.8Ghz, paired with Adreno 509 GPU. The company is offering the device in two variants – one 3GB RAM variant paired with 32GB of internal storage and another 4GB RAM variant paired with 64GB of internal storage. The storage can also be expanded via a microSD card up to 128GB. Under the hood, it houses a 4,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0. As for the software, it runs Android 8.1 Oreo–based MIUI 10 out-of-the-box.
Mi fans!The amazing Quad camera all-rounder is here in Nepal. Be among the first ones to own the #RedmiNote6Pro at an…
For photography, it comes with a dual (12MP primary (f/1.9) +5MP secondary (f/2.2)) sensor with AI Portrait 2.0 and Dual Pixel autofocus. On the front, it packs dual 20MP Sony IMX376 primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor with 4-in-1 Super Pixel, AI Beautify 4.0, Face Recognition, AI Portrait Selfie, Adjustable Bokeh, Studio Lighting and many more.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280×1080 pixels), 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB storage (expandable via microSD up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS and 5MP secondary camera
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2.0 aperture, AI Beautify 4.0 and secondary 2MP camera
- O/S: Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Colors: Black, blue, and rose gold
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price In Nepal (3GB/32GB): Rs.24,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price In Nepal (4GB/64GB): Rs.28,999