Samsung has officially introduced the Galaxy M32, the company’s next-generation smartphone. The latest smartphone from Samsung comes with a slew of intriguing features. It has a 90Hz Super AMOLED display, a 6,000mAh battery, and 64MP quad back cameras, among other features. The M32 is the company’s first phone to feature the Helio G80 chipset.
A 6.4-inch 90Hz Full HD+ Infinity-U AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection is included with the smartphone. It comes with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor, 4/6GB of RAM, and 64/128GB of internal storage. The phone features a mono speaker and a fingerprint sensor on the side. On the software front, the Galaxy M32 runs Android 11 on top of One UI 3.1. Samsung Knox 3.7 is also installed on the phone for extra security and privacy.
The smartphone comes with a large 6,000mAh battery that allows fast-charging up to 25W. The brand does, however, include a 15W charger in the box. The Galaxy M32 has dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
At the back of the Galaxy M32 is a quad-camera system. A 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor make up the combination. Upfront, it houses a 20MP camera sensor for selfies and video calls.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Key specs
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED screen, 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB + expandable up to 1TB
- Battery: 6,000mAh battery, 25W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.2 sensor
- O/S: Android 11 with One UI
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Price In Nepal (4GB/64GB): Rs.24,999
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Price In Nepal (6GB/128GB): Rs.27,999