Xiaomi has finally launched a new Redmi series phone in India, the Redmi 8. The Xiaomi Redmi 8 comes in as a successor to the Redmi 7 smartphone and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset, 5000mAh battery and AI Dual cameras. The Xiaomi Redmi 8 has been launched in India starting at Rs 7,999 for a 3GB/32GB storage variant. Read more to find about Xiaomi Redmi 8 Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
Coming to the specifications, the Redmi 8A offers a 6.22-inch HD+ IPS LCD waterdrop notched display with 1520×720 pixel resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top. Powering the device is an octa-core Snapdragon 439 processor accompanied by 3GB/4GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB/64GB eMMC v5.1 internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a MicroSD card. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10. Underneath, it houses a massive 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
As for the cameras, it packs a dual-camera setup on the rear that includes a 12MP Sony IMX363 primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots. The rear camera on the phone can capture 1080p videos at 30fps. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 Key Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 12nm
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage + expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, Dual PD autofocus, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Sapphire Blue, Onyx Black, and Ruby Red Colors
- Xiaomi Redmi 8 Price in Nepal (3GB): Rs.14,500
- Xiaomi Redmi 8 Price in Nepal (4GB): Rs.16,500