After months of leaks and rumors, Xiaomi has just announced the launch of its new flagship smartphone called the Mi Mix 3 in China. The main highlight of this smartphone is undoubtedly the sliding camera design that allows the device to have the notch-less and bezel-less display. Read more to find about Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
Speaking of its specifications, the Xiaomi Mi Mix3 sports a 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and 600 nits brightness. Thanks to the sliding camera design, the phone has an incredible 93.4 percent screen to body ratio. As for the processor, it is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC paired with 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM and 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 non-expandable storage. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 skin on top. Under the hood, it houses a 4,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4+ and 10W wireless charging. The phone includes a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner which supports Google ARCore. Apart from that, it also comes with a dedicated AI button that triggers Xiao Ai voice assistant. In terms of connectivity, it supports Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (4×4 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB-C.
As for the cameras, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has a dual camera setup on the back. It features a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 primary rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and pixel size of 1.4micron, coupled with a 12-megapixel Samsung S5k3M3+ secondary sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The camera feature includes optical zoom, 4-axis OIS, portrait mode, 960 fps slow-motion video recording and AI features. On the front, it also houses a dual Sony IMX576 24MP sensor and a 2MP depth sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED 19:5:9 display
- CPU: 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/10GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1)
- Rear Camera: 12MP Sony IMX363 sensor with 26mm wide-angle lens, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Optical zoom, 4K video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording + secondary 12MP Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor with 1.0 µm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, 2X zoom
- Front Camera: 24MP with Super Pixel low-light tech + secondary 2MP DOF camera
- O/S: Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10
- Battery: 3,850mAh battery with fast charging, 10W Qi wireless charging
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price in Nepal (6GB/128GB): Rs.65,500 expected
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price in Nepal (8GB/128GB): Rs.70,500 expected
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price in Nepal (8GB/256GB): Rs.77,500 expected
On the pricing point, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is priced at CNY 3299 (roughly Rs 55,700) and CNY 3599 (roughly Rs 60,800) for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant and 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage model respectively. While the 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant will cost CNY 3999 (roughly Rs 67,600). The color options available are Onyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue. As of now, there’s no word on when this device will be available in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi Mix3 Hands-On