With a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 safety, the phone comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ Adaptive Sync display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC coupled with an Adreno 619 GPU under the hood. This chip is combined with 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 2.2 UFS storage for 64/128GB. As for the security, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with dual stereo speakers. It’s powered by a 4.820mAh battery that supports 33W of fast charging and runs MIUI 12 based on Android 10. It is available in Pacific Sunrise, Atlantic Blue, and Midnight Black color options.
The smartphone features a quad rear camera configuration that includes a 108-megapixel main sensor with f/1.75 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor along with a Super Night Scene 2.0 mode. There is a 16-megapixel selfie sensor with a pixel size of 1.0μm and an f/2.45 aperture upfront. Night mode 1.0, movie frame, and AI beauty mode are supported.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Key Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 750G 8nm
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB (expandable up to 512GB)
- Rear Camera: Quad 108MP with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Battery 4820mAh with 33W fast charging
- Xiaomi Mi 10i Price in Nepal (6GB+64GB): Rs.38,990 expected
- Xiaomi Mi 10i Price in Nepal (6GB+128GB): Rs.39,990 expected
- Xiaomi Mi 10i Price in Nepal (8GB+128GB): Rs42,990 expected