Following its global launch in March, the Redmi Note 10S was released in India today. The new smartphone is powered by MediaTek and has quad cameras on the rear. It is built in the same “evol” style as the other Redmi Note 10 phones. The smartphone is available in two storage configurations: 6GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB, with prices starting at Rs 14,999 and Rs 15,999, respectively.
As for the specs, the Note 10S features a 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a 60Hz refresh rate, and a 180Hz touch-sampling rate. The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 layer. Furthermore, it has an IP53 rating for dust and water resistance. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. A 5,000mAh battery with 33W quick charging is also included. The phone has security features. It also has AI Face Unlock and a fingerprint sensor on the edge. The smartphone supports dual-SIM, 4G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GNSS for networking (GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BeiDou).
The unit has a quad rear camera system that includes a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens (118-degree field of view), a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. A 13MP selfie camera is located on the front of the phone.
Redmi Note 10S Key Specifications
- 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED hole-punch display , Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- MediaTek Helio G95
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage +expandable
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash + 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor + 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal (6GB/64GB): Rs.26,500 expected
- Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal(6GB/128GB): Rs.28,500 expected