Vivo on Thursday announced its new mid-range smartphone, the Vivo S5 at a launch event held in China. The Vivo S5 comes with the smallest punch-hole sitting at the top-right corner of the display. The Vivo S5 is priced at CNY2,698 for the 128GB storage variant and CNY2,998 for the 256GB storage model. The smartphone will go on sale in China starting November 22. Read more to find about Vivo S5 Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The Vivo S5 comes with a 6.44-inch FHD+ OLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio and features screen-to-body ratio of 91.38 percent. The Vivo S5 is powered by a Snapdragon 712 Octa-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz, paired with 8GB RAM and 128/256GB storage. On the software side, the smartphone runs Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box with Funtouch 9.2 on top. The phone houses a 4,100mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support.
As for the cameras, the Vivo S5 sports a quad rear camera setup which includes a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with a 117-degree field of view, a 2MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. At the front, it features a 32MP selfie camera with
VIVO S5 KEY SPECS
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2,400 x 1,080 resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48MP, f/1.8, 8MP (ultra-wide), f/2.2, 2MP, f/2.4 (macro), 5MP, f/2.4 (depth)32MP, f/2.4 front camera
- 4,100mAh battery with 22.5-watt fast charging
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Vivo S5 Price in Nepal (8GB/128GB): Rs.48,000 expected