Along with Galaxy M30s, Samsung also announced yet another affordable smartphone under M series known as the Galaxy M10s. This smartphone is an upgraded version of the Galaxy M10 which comes with some slight hardware improvements and costs Rs.Rs 8,999 in India for 32GB storage and 3GB RAM variant. Read more to find about Samsung Galaxy M10s Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The Galaxy M10s sports a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. In the inside, there is an Exynos 7884 octa-core chipset clocked at 1.6GHz coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB using microSD card. The phone houses a 4,000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging support and operates on Android 9 Pie. Additionally, the phone also supports Face Unlock and Fingerprint Scanner.
For photography, there’s a dual rear camera which comprises of a 13MP primary accompanied with 5MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, while on the front, it gets an 8 MP front-facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display with 1520 x 720 pixels screen resolution
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Samsung Exynos 7884B octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB + Expandable up to 512 GB
- Operating System: Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Stone Blue and Piano Black
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 15W fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy M10s Price in Nepal (3GB): Rs. 16,500 expected