After announcing the Galaxy M32 recently, Samsung has yet again launched its new smartphone, the Galaxy A22 in the Nepali market. The newest A-series phone comes with a 90Hz AMOLED screen, Helio G80 processor, quad-rear cameras, and 15W charging. Read more to find about Samsung Galaxy A22 Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The new Samsung Galaxy A22 features a 6.4-inch HD Super AMOLED HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Inside, it houses a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage which is expandable via a microSD card. The phone also comes with Android 11 out of the box with One UI 3.1 and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery.
Speaking of cameras, the phone carries a quad rear camera setup that combines a 48-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera a 2MP, f/2.2 depth sensor, and a 2MP, f/2.2 macro sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Key specs
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)Super AMOLED screen, 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB + expandable up to 1TB
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery, 15W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 48MP OIS support + 8MP ultra wide + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera:13MP with f/2.2 aperture
- O/S: Android 11 with One UI
- Samsung Galaxy A22 Price In Nepal (6GB/128GB): Rs.27,999
The smartphone is already available for pre-order via SastoDeal till 6 July. Also, 2 lucky winners will get NPR 2,399 worth of AKG Earphone for free.