Realme has officially launched its brand new smartphone, the Realme X2 in Nepal. The newly launched Realme X2 sports an FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, a 64 MP quad rear camera setup and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
On the front, the Realme X2 features sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by an 8nm based quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset coupled with Adreno 618 GPU and 8GB of RAM. It comes with 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded via a microSD card. It houses a 4,000mAh non-removable battery and runs Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 on top. The phone also supports 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge technology.
For photography, the Realme X2 has a quad-camera setup at the back with a 64MP primary sensor, a secondary 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP Macro Lens and a 2MP Depth Sensor. On the front, there is a 32MP AI camera for selfies and video calling. Other camera features include 4K video recording at 30fps & slow-motion 960fps videos, Super Nightscape, Panorama, and HDR Super Wide-angle.
Realme X2 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ 1080 x 2340pixels Super AMOLED display , Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6 GB and 8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Rear Camera: Quad 64 MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture + 2 MP dedicated macro with f/2.4 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32 MP with f/2.0 aperture and AI beauty
- Battery: 4000mAh, with 30W Fast Charging
Realme X2 Price in Nepal (8GB+128GB): Rs.35,990