Xiaomi has launched a new budget smartphone under the Redmi series named Redmi Y3 in Nepal. The Redmi Y3 is yet another selfie-focused smartphone which comes with a large 32-megapixel selfie camera and a massive 4,000mAh battery. As for the pricing, the base model 3GB RAM of the Redmi Y3 costs Rs.18,999 while the top end model 4GB RAM costs Rs.21,499
As for the specifications, the Redmi Y3 sports a 6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a waterdrop notch and a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The display of the phone is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. Underneath, it is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 SoC clocked at 1.8 GHz. The Redmi Y3 comes in two variants in Nepal. The base model packs 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. While the top end model includes 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. On the software side, it runs MIUI 10 based Android 9 Pie OS.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 is packed with a large 4,000mAh battery with 10-watt fast charging. As far as connectivity features are concerned, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB 2.0, IR blaster, Dual-SIM and 3.5mm audio jack.
Coming to the cameras, the Redmi Y3 packs a dual rear camera setup consisting of a primary 12MP f/2.2 camera with 1.25-micron pixel size & a secondary 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it comes with a whopping 32 Megapixel selfie camera with EIS, f/2.25 aperture lens & 0.8-micron pixel size.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.26-inch HD+ (1520 × 720 pixels) IPS LCD ,19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 632
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB + expandable up to 512GB
- O/S: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP primary camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF + 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 10-watt fast charging
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal (3GB/32GB): Rs.18,499
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal (4GB/64GB): Rs.21,499