Mi Nepal is all geared up to unveil its next smartphone- the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro in Nepal. The company has started teasing the launch of their upcoming smartphone via their Official Facebook Page starting today. The official launch date and pricing details have not been revealed yet. However, we can expect the launch in the coming weeks. Speaking of pricing, the base variant is expected to be priced somewhere around Rs.26,000 to Rs.28,000.
Mi fans! Brace yourself, Our all new Quad camera All-rounder is around the corner! Get ready to take your photography experience to a whole new level. #4Cameras1Shot #RedmiNote6Pro
To recap, the Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.28-inch Full HD+ IPS display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels, an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 87.6 percent. The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC processor clocked at 1.8Ghz, coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The storage can also be expanded via a microSD card up to 128GB. Under the hood, it houses a massive 4,000mAh battery. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box with MIUI 10 skin running on top. The phone comes in four different colors: Blue, Red, Black and Rose Gold.
As for the cameras, it packs a dual rear camera setup, which includes a dual (12MP+5MP) sensor with AI Portrait 2.0 and Dual Pixel autofocus. As for the front, it also comes with a dual 20MP Sony IMX376 primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor with 4-in-1 Super Pixel, AI Beautify 4.0 and AI Unlock features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280×1080 pixels), 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB storage (expandable via microSD up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS and 5MP secondary camera
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2.0 aperture, AI Beautify 4.0 and secondary 2MP camera
- O/S: Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Colors: Black, blue, and rose gold
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price In Nepal: Rs.28,000 expected