A couple of days ago, Samsung announced its new budget-centric smartphone called the Galaxy J2 2018 in Nepal. It is a successor to the immensely popular budget smartphone Galaxy J2 2017. The Galaxy J2 2018 comes loaded with the much better display, RAM, and camera features. The phone comes with a price tag of Rs 14,590 and it is now available to buy via mobile retail stores in Nepal.
In terms of specifications, the J2 (2018) sports a 5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display that offers 540×960 pixel resolution. Underneath, it is powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor along with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage that can be further expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The phone is fuelled by a removable 2,600mAh battery and runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box. Additionally, the phone also comes with Device Maintenance’ feature, which automatically optimises the performance of the phone. The phone will be available in Black and Gold color. As for the connectivity, it supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB 2.0, dual-SIM slot and 3.5 mm audio jack.
On the camera front, the Galaxy J2 (2018) is packed with a single 8-megapixel rear camera sensor with and a 5-megapixel front camera, accompanied with an LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- CPU: 1.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB (expandable up to 256GB )
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP with LED flash
- O/S: Android Nougat 7.1
- Battery: 2,600 mAh removable
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB 2.0 and dual-SIM slot
- Colors: Black and Gold
- Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 Price In Nepal: Rs.14,590