After the Redmi Note 10, Xiaomi has unveiled the Redmi Note 10 Pro, a new mid-range smartphone in Nepal. The Redmi Note 10 Pro features a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz, a 108-megapixel main camera, and a 5-megapixel telephoto macro lens. Read more to find about Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The Note 10 Pro has a 6.67-inch AMOLED HDR10 display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a touch response rate of 240Hz. The Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 732G chipset paired with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of UFS 2.2 onboard storage that can be expanded through a microSD card slot. The phone has a 5,020 mAh battery that supports 33W charging. The Redmi Note 10 Pro ships with Android 11 and MIUI 12 pre-installed.
In terms of optics, we have a 108MP quad-camera system with an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro camera for optics. A 16MP front-facing camera is housed in the punch-hole cutout for selfies.
The phone will be available soon via Xiaomi’s approved retailers across the country. Colour options include – Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue and Gradient Bronze.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Super AMOLED screen, 2.96mm Punch Hole, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: Full HD+(1080 × 2400 pixels); 20:9
- CPU: Octa-core Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- ROM: 64/128GB UFS 2.2; expandable up to 512GB
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Back Camera: 64MP primary lens (Samsung GW3 sensor), 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor, 5MP super macro camera (2x telephoto)
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera (punch-hole)
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP53 Certification, IR sensor, Z Haptics
- Battery: 5020mAh with 33W fast charging
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Price in Nepal (6Gb/128GB): Rs.33,999