Realme on Wednesday officially launched its latest top-end smartphone dubbed as Realme X in the Chinese market. The phone comes loaded with features like notchless AMOLED display, pop-up selfie camera, in-display fingerprint sensor, and 48MP main camera. The Realme X is the first ever smartphone from Realme to sport a pop-up selfie camera.
The Realme X sports a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Glass 5 protection on top. In the inside, there’s a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset paired with Adreno 616 GPU. It is available in three different variants – 4GB + 64GB, 6GB + 64GB, and 8GB + 128GB. The phone runs on Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0 and all these are backed by a 3765mAh battery that supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging. Furthermore, it also supports Dolby Atmos audio and Hyper Boost 2.0 gaming mode.
As for the cameras, the Realme X features a dual rear camera which combines a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor. On the front, there is a 16MP pop-up selfies camera with f/2.0 aperture and Sapphire glass protection.
Realme X Key Specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash + 5MP secondary rear camera
- Front Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- O/S: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0
- Battery: 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- Realme X price in Nepal (4GB/64GB): Rs.28,500
- Realme X price in Nepal (6GB/64GB): Rs.30,500
- Realme X price in Nepal (8GB/128GB): Rs.35,000
Price and Availability
Talking about the pricing of the phone, it is priced at CNY 1499 for 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage while the 6GB and 8GB RAM variants cost CNY 1599 and CNY 1799 respectively. The Realme X will be available for purchase starting May 20th in China. No words on the global launch yet.