Realme recently announced its new budget smartphone, the Realme C11 in Nepal. The newly launched Realme C1 comes loaded with the Helio G35 processor and a massive 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone is available in two color variants – Mint Green and Pepper Grey, priced at Rs.14,990 for the 2GB+32GB variant.
Speaking of its specifications, the Realme C11 features a 6.5-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display with a screen resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by 12nm MediaTek Helio G35 processor clocked at 2.3Ghz, paired with a 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The storage does support memory expansion via a microSD card. A massive 5,000mAh battery powers the Realme C11 that runs the latest Android 10 operating system with Realme UI 1.0 on top.
As for the cameras, it packs a dual-camera setup at the back, which combines a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture paired with a secondary 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. For selfies, there is a 5 Megapixel shooter with an f/2.4 aperture lens and a 1.12-micron pixel size.
Realme C11 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 up to 2.3GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 512GB)
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture lens and 1.12-micron pixel size
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh with reverse charging
- Color: Mint Green, Pepper Grey
- Realme C11 Price In Nepal (2GB+32GB): Rs.14,990