After announcing the Oppo F7 in Nepal, the company has launched yet another smartphone called the OPPO F7 Youth. The F5 Youth, in a few words, is a toned-down version of the OPPO F7 with lower-resolution cameras and a notchless screen. The OPPO F7 Youth has been priced at Rs.31,350 in Nepal and will be available in Sunrise Red, Moonlight Silver, and Diamond Black colors.
All new #OPPOF7Youth with AI Beauty 2.0 Technology available in the Nepali Markets. #OPPOF7Youth for the Youths available at Rs.31590/- Now Available in the markets.
Talking about the specifications, the F7 Youth has a 6.0-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, which offers a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone bears an aspect ratio of 18:9 along with a pixel density of 402 PPI. Underneath, it is powered by an Octa-core MediaTekek Helio P60 Processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM & Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The phone comes with 64GB of onboard storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD card. Under the hood, it is backed by a fine 3,410mAh battery with A.I. battery management system.
As for the software, the smartphone runs on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0 OS on top. In terms of connectivity, it offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, Micro-USB and a 3.5mm audio jack. The phone doesn’t include a fingerprint scanner, however, it does support face unlock.
On the camera front, the F7 Youth sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. Up front, there’s an 8-megapixel snapper with a f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video-calling. The camera features include AR stickers, Vivid Mode, AI Beauty, AI Scene Recognition, and Bokeh mode. In comparison, the Oppo F7 was launched with a 16-megapixel rear sensor and a 25-megapixel front camera sensor.
OPPO F7 Youth Key Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch Full-HD+ IPS LCD display( 1080 x 2280 pixels), 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P60 Octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1 with ColorOS 5.0
- Rear Camera: 13MP with f/2.2, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, AI Beautify Technology
- Sensors: Face Unlock, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3410mAh non-removable battery.
- Colors: Diamond Black, Solar Red, and Moonlight Silver.
- OPPO F7 Youth Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,350