OPPO has finally launched its new mid-range smartphone, the OPPO A9 2020 in Nepal, featuring quad cameras, an octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC, and a huge 5,000mAh battery. The OPPO A9 2020 comes in Marine Green and Space Purple color options and is priced at Rs. 35,990 in Nepal for 8GB + 128GB storage variant. Read more to find about Oppo A9 2020 Price in Nepal, Specifications, and Features.
The OPPO A9 2020 is the successor of OPPO A9 smartphone and features a 6.5-inch HD+(1600 × 720 pixels) waterdrop notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection on top. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset with Adreno 610 GPU and Game Boost 2.0 technology. It includes 4GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage option.
On the software side, it runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box with Color 6.0 on top. The phone is equipped with a whopping 5000mAh battery with support for 20-watt VOOC fast charging. The phone also supports Dolby Atmos and Dual Stereo Speakers.
Coming to the cameras, it sports a quad-camera setup on the back which comprises of a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.79 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, a 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 2-megapixel macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. For selfies and video-calling, it features a 16MP Front AI Beautification Camera.
OPPO A9 2020 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) display ,Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- CPU: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB + expandable to 256GB
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera (48MP primary with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture + 8MP wide-angle with 119° FOV +2MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0.1
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 20W fast charging
- OPPO A9 2020 Price in Nepal (8GB): Rs. 35,990