Chinese manufacturer Lenovo has today announced its latest premium flagship smartphone – the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. This new smartphone from Lenovo boasts itself as the first phone to be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor which was announced a couple of weeks ago. The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT also packs a whopping 12GB of RAM which will let you open 50 apps at the same time.
Speaking of its specifications, the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT sports a 6.39-inch FHD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and the Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It bears an incredible 95.06% screen-to-body ratio. Powering the device is the latest 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset that is clubbed with 6/8/12GB RAM and 128/256/512GB internal storage. It also features a powerful Adreno 640 graphics processor. All these are backed by a 3,350mAh battery that supports Fast Charging. As for the software, it runs on Android 9 Pie of the box with ZUI 10 skin running on top. There is no fingerprint sensor on the rear or sides of the phone but it does include an in-display fingerprint scanner.
For photography, the smartphone comes with a dual camera setup at the rear. It has a primary 16MP Sony IMX 519 sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 24MP Sony IMX 576 sensor with f/1.8 aperture. On the front, there’s also a dual camera setup, which combines a 16MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture and a secondary 8MP IR sensor for face unlock.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Key specs
- Display: 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB /12GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128/256/512GB
- O/S: Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 10, upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Rear Camera: 16M Sony IMX519 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, Dual-tone LED flash + secondary 24MP camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.2 aperture + secondary 8MP IR Camera for Face unlock
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 3350mAh battery with fast charging
- Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Price in Nepal (12GB RAM / 512GB): Rs 71,900
Pricing and Availability
Here are the pricing details of the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT :
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM – CNY 2,698 (roughly Rs.44,000)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM – CNY 2,998 (roughly Rs.48,990)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM – CNY 3,398 (roughly Rs.55,520)
- 12GB RAM + 512GB ROM – CNY 4,398 (roughly Rs.71,900)
The phone will be available for pre-order in China from January 15th and will go on sale from January 24th.