Huawei has today unveiled its new budget-friendly smartphone, the Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) in Nepal. The Y6 Pro (2019) comes as an upgrade of the Y6 (2018) which was launched back in April last year. The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 has been priced at Rs.16,790 and will be available for purchase through offline stores in Nepal.
As for the specifications, the Huawei Y6 pro boasts a 6.09-inch HD+ FullView Dewdrop Display display with 720×1560 pixel resolution. The display offers the aspect ratio of 19:5:9 and is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass on top. Under the hood, it is powered by a 12nm MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor clocked up to 2.0GHZ, clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal storage that can be expanded to up To 512GB. The phone houses a 3,020mAh battery and runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9 Pie out of the box.
In terms of camera department, the handset features a 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF and LED Flash. At the front, there’s an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and Selfie toning flash 2.0 feature.
Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 Key Specs
- Display: 6.09-inch HD+ IPS LCD (1560×720 pixels), 19:9 Display
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB Storage (Expandable Up To 512GB Via MicroSD Card)
- Rear Camera: 13MP with PDAF and an LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with LED Flash
- OS: Android 9.0 Oreo With EMUI 9.0
- Battery: 3020mAh Battery
- Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Price in Nepal – Rs.16,790