Huawei’s flagship phone of 2018 has finally landed in Nepal. The Huawei P20 features the trending iPhone x-like notch display at the front and the world’s first Leica dual camera. The phone looks absolutely stunning and is truly a premium flagship offering. Talking about the DXOMark scores, the Huawei P20 is the best camera phone right now. It comes with a hefty price tag at Rs.74,900 and is available in black and midnight blue color.
As for the specifications, the Huawei P20 sports a 5.8-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 2240 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.7:9. Under the hood, it is powered by Kirin 970 octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone is backed by a 3400 mAh battery with SuperCharge fast charging. On the software front, it runs on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo topped with EMUI 8.1 skin. Connectivity option includes dual-SIM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and 4G LTE. The Huawei P20 has a front-mounted fingerprint sensor and face recognition feature as well. As per the company, the Face unlock on P20 is 2X faster than the FaceID on the iPhone X. Sadly, it does not include a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone is IP53 certified, making it dust and splash resistance.
For photography, the Huawei P20 comes with a dual camera setup at the back which includes a 12-megapixel RGB sensor with a f/1.8 aperture accompanied by a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor with f/1.6 aperture. Other camera features include portrait mode, 2x lossless zoom and slow-motion video at 960fps and 720p resolution. At the front, there’s a whopping 24-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture and light fusion feature.
Huawei P20 Key Specs
- Display: 5.8-inch Full-HD+ (1080×2244) LCD Display
- CPU: Octa-Core HISILICON Kirin 970 Processor
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- O/S: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP RGB sensor with a f/1.8 aperture + 20MP Monochrome sensor with f/1.6 aperture
- Front Camera: 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and light fusion feature
- Battery: 3,400mAh battery with SuperCharge
- Color Options: Black, Champagne Gold, Twilight, Pink Gold, and Midnight Blue
- Huawei P20 Price in Nepal: Rs. 74,900