In February 2017, Huawei P10 Plus was launched, and it is launched today in Nepal with a 5.5-inch screen with the resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. It is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This device is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and bagged with 4 GB of RAM and 6 GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64 GB of internal storage and 128 GB and can be expanded up to 256 GB with an external SD card. As far as the camera is concerned, it has got the dual camera where the rear primary camera is 20 megapixel and secondary camera is 12 megapixel. The front camera is 8MP with an aperture of f/1.9.
The Huawei P10 Plus runs Android 7.0 with Emotion UI 5.1 skin on top. And is powered by a 3750mAh non-removable battery which will last more longer.
The 4 GB RAM version of the phone only supports single sim with a micro sd slot. But the 6 GB RAM version of the phone supports dual sim (both Nano-sim) but with a hybrid sim slot i.e. either dual sims or a single sim and a memory card.
The fingerprint sensor is placed on the bottom o the screen at the front panel.
The phone is available in three different colors; golden, black, white ceramic, rose gold, blue and green(which I feel an interesting color).
Huawei P10 Plus key specs
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560) display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Android 7.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 5.1 skin
- HiSilicon Kirin 960 Octa-core CPU
- Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 64GB internal storage/4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage/6GB RAM, Expandable up to 256GB
- Dual 20 MP(Monochrome sensor ) + 12 MP(Color), f/1.8, Optical Image Stabilization, Leica optics
- 8MP Front Facing Camera with f/1.9 aperture
- USB Type C
- Fingerprint Sensor mounted on front
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery with SuperCharge fast-charging
- Expected Price: Rs. 70,000+ for 4GB/64GB and Rs. 80,000+ for 6GB/128GB